Interested in Becoming a Partner with UCR College Corps?
Partnering with the UCR College Corps program will strengthen your organization’s impact. By partnering with the UCR College Corps program, you will be gaining direct support provided by fellows who will serve 15 hours a week over the course of one academic year. Your organization will also become better connected to UCR and other local institutions of higher education. Additionally, your organization will have access to training and networking opportunities that are provided through California Volunteers and partner campuses.
Organizations must meet the following criteria to host UCR College Corps fellows:
- Must be a nonprofit or governmental organization.
- Work in Climate Action, Education, or Food Insecurity.
- Have the ability to host at least two fellows, and to provide the fellows with effective training, mentoring and supervision to meet the goal of providing meaningful work experience.
- Ensure that fellows meet the 450 hour service requirement while learning practical skills and interacting directly with program beneficiaries.
- Be able to support the UCR College Corps staff in tracking the contributions and outcomes of your site’s fellows.